We're on our way to Oshkosh, WI to attend Airventure 09. Leaving our home at at 8:00 AM, we were in eastern Indiana at lunchtime. A billboard along I-70 advertised Indian food and the decision where to eat lunch was easily made. At the intersection of I-70 and Indiana Highway 3 is this restaurant--not something you'd expect in what seems like the middle of nowhere. The food was good and the proprietor was a Sikh gentleman from Punjab State, India.
SecureOnline Donations to Ministry
Friday, July 24, 2009
Indian Food Surprise
We're on our way to Oshkosh, WI to attend Airventure 09. Leaving our home at at 8:00 AM, we were in eastern Indiana at lunchtime. A billboard along I-70 advertised Indian food and the decision where to eat lunch was easily made. At the intersection of I-70 and Indiana Highway 3 is this restaurant--not something you'd expect in what seems like the middle of nowhere. The food was good and the proprietor was a Sikh gentleman from Punjab State, India.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment