Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring has Sprung

According to experts on the news, the blossoms on the trees this spring are extra abundant because of the harsh winter we had. Our Bradford Pear tree is no exception and we're enjoying the beauty. I like to think this is God's gift to us after the hardship of winter. Consequently, I know why my (Rena) allergies are more severe this time.
Spring also brings an abundance of weddings and bridal showers. I had fun on Friday at a bridal shower for Esther J. who will marry Andy P. from MMS. Esther is in the center of the picture wearing a compulsory pink feather boa. The rest of us had to wear novel headgear to join in the silliness. None of us knew what the head decorations were called. Do you know?
Saturday afternoon, after Dwight completed his PT6 engine course, we attended a wedding of a young couple from our church. It has been a busy week.

No comments: