Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time to Reminisce

Chuck and Margaret Chamberlin are retired missionaries who worked in India. As a little girl, while growing up in India, I knew them as Uncle Chuck and Aunt Margaret. They currently live in Warren, OH. Dwight and I did one of those spur of the moment ideas when I realized that their daughter, Karen, and her daughter, Bronwyn were visiting from Australia for a few days.  We just had to go to Warren to see them. Karen and I are close in age and hadn't seen each other in at least 26 years. What fun it was to catch up! It was worth the 5 hour round trip!

Chuck and Margaret Chamberlin, their granddaughter, Bronwyn, and daughters, Karen and Sharon

A  time to reminisce as we pour over pictures from our trip to India two and a half years ago

Rena, Karen and Sharon, childhood playmates in India

No comments: