Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet Stan

When Rena and I go for a stroll up and down the hallway, another fellow always goes with us.  I call him Stan.  He's a quiet fellow, but a more faithful guy you may never meet.  He's really skinny, but he holds I-V pumps and monitors day and night without complaint.  I've not seen him take any initiative and go where you don't want him to go.

Stan and I

Stan's big foot helps him perform his duties.
Stan's pretty stable as well.  I'm sure you'd have to be if you had the same vocation.  Now, you can picture, in your mind's eye, Rena, Dwight, and Stan out for a walk in the hospital corridor.

Most people might call him Stand, which is, I think, his full name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A lot of those same qualities the red headed fellow has too. He does take initiative though. -bro Marvin