| I safety wire the fuel control inlet fuel screen. |
SecureOnline Donations to Ministry
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Airplane Inspection - I'm a Mechanic Again
Missionary Air Group (MAG) operates a Cessna 206 in Rus Rus, Honduras. Rus Rus is in the easternmost department of Honduras not far from the border with Nicaragua. The plane is under US registration, so an FAA certificated mechanic with an Inspection Authorization (IA) is needed to perform the annual inspection. The pilot/mechanic, Westley Wiles, who flies and maintains the plane doesn't have an IA, so MMS Aviation was asked for help. I am able to sign off annual inspections and it was an opportunity to get away from the office and be an airplane mechanic without wearing my administrator's "hat".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy Honduras Dwight! Was Rena able to go along? Blessings from the equator in Africa, Steve
Post a Comment