
Friday night Chanelle and Javin spent the night with us. They were quite excited about spending the time with Grandma and Grandpa and all the spoiling that goes with it. We went to the mall to do some fun activities. For those who are not familiar with our little town, we do not have a mall, so going to the closest mall means going to Zanesville which is about 40 miles away.

window markers have a great appeal

A bowl of popcorn and a great story go together

Sleeping on the floor is more fun than a bed!
3 comments:
How wonderful.
I cherish the moments I had with my grandparents.
I wonder at what age sleeping on the floor ceases to be more exciting than sleeping in a bed...? I sure can't remember! Ha!
Those two look like two of the cutest kids I've seen!!! Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa is PRICELESS!! Just ask my two! There needs to be a "words of wisdom" from Javin's corner tho. His comments are one of a kind.
Post a Comment