Sunday, August 1, 2010

AirVenture Days 5 and 6 (Friday and Saturday)

The days have been long and busy so am combining two days in this blog. We leave the house where we are staying, around 6:30 AM and get back around 8:30 PM.
Please pray for an aviation maintenance student I (Rena) talked with on Friday.  He had no understanding of the scope of aviation used in missions and as I began to talk to him he began to understand the need out there. While sharing with him about the possibility that God may touch his heart with the desire to be involved, his eyes began to tear up. I believe God has already begun a work in his heart.

We have had some free time during the day when Jim and Tim work at the table, to look at airplanes, watch some acrobatic airplanes, and visit some vendors and exhibitors.


This is on the baggage door of an older Cessna 210 





No comments: